The Harrison Wong brand offers contemporary apparel and accessories for urban males. The fashions have an edgy, aggressive design underpinned with understated elegance. Clients will typically be fashion aware with a good eye for design and who tend to incorporate art and tasteful design into their daily life. The apparel and accessories will be of the highest quality yet affordable at the same time demonstrating that fine design and taste are not necessarily determined by the price tag.
Harrison Wong, founder of Harrison Wong Ltd, made his fashion debut by winning both the Hong Kong Young Designer's Contest and the Grand Prix Contest in Japan. He then earned a Masters degree with distinction from the London College of Fashion. For a number of years before launching his own retail fashion business, Wong broadened his credentials by designing women's and men's seasonal collections for international runways in New York, Milan, Shanghai, Taipei, Sydney and Hong Kong. In addition, as Design Director for a number of fashion houses in Hong Kong and China, Wong has build up substantial creative expertise at the corporate level in these dynamic markets. Now, Harrison Wong has entered a new chapter in his career by opening his first menswear retail shop at PMQ, Hong Kong's exciting new arts and design hub in Central.
Contests & Awards
- 1996 Jan - Overall Winner Award - Hong Kong Young Designers' Contest - HK Fashion Week 96
- 1996 Oct - Special Award - Asian Fashion Grand Prix Contest' 96 - Association of Total Fashion in Japan
- 2015 Oct - Asahi Kasei Chinese Fashion Designer Creativity Award SS2016
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council Young Designer’s Contest 2005
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council New Fashion Collection Award 2005
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council Young Designer’s Contest 2006
- the 13th Footwear Design Competition by the Federation of Hong Kong Footwear 2012